Sunday, March 3, 2013

Feeling the Love

Despite Valentine's Day already passing, I definitely felt a lot of love this weekend from friends and family back in the states. Not only did I receive two care packages, I also received multiple letters all of which put a big smile on my face. Many thanks to those sending their love from the other side of the planet. I hope that some of my cheesy postcards have already arrived in the USA.

I got to Skype with family this weekend, and got to laugh a bit with my big brother who I will have only spent 10 days with out of 9 months. (Harry was abroad in Greece in the fall and our time home overlapped for 10 days over winter break) I'm very much looking forward to a summer back with my silly brother. A much needed Skype session also happened with my two favorite Californians. I'm a lucky girl to have such great friends living all over the place, and extra lucky that they all flock to Lake George for summertime fun.

Here's a puzzle for anyone looking for a good challenge: I saw this shirt at a market last night and can't seem to figure out what it's supposed to mean. You've gotta love Thai-English translation!

No comments:

Post a Comment