Friday, May 31, 2013

Pit Stop in Nepal

Well I'm a little behind on my blog for a few reasons. First of all, the site I use was blocked in China. Also, I've been quite busy with packing and traveling that the past week or so has been a bit nuts. But my last week in Asia was filled with lots of fun and adventures, and I will be sure to update with photos and stories as soon as I can. I am currently in Kathmandu, Nepal, where I am staying overnight in a guesthouse before heading back home tomorrow afternoon. I arrived here this afternoon after flying from Kunming-Chiang Mai-Bangkok-New Delhi-Kathmandu. It was a lot of traveling and I'm pretty exhausted but it's great to be back in Nepal, even if it's for about 24 hours. I will be catching the return trip of my round trip flight back to Syracuse tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon. I will fly Kathmandu-Mumbai-Newark-Syracuse. Looking forward to getting some good rest when I'm back home....and seeing all my loved ones will be pretty amazing too.

leaving the Kathmandu airport

No comments:

Post a Comment